Sunday, August 12, 2012

How to Use Ace3DS Plus Cheat Function

The new Ace3DS PLUS has come out and we now get more issue on that,  was once asked by somebody who is new in Nintendo games how to use cheat function with her Ace3DS PLUS, so I thought I may should write this in case somebody else need it.
To use cheat function, the steps are very simple.
step1: download the latest kernel AOS V2.01, unzip it and out all the files on the root of the sd card.
Step2: download a nes game and also out it on the root of your sd card. let take super mario as an example.
Step3: insert your sd card into Ace3DS PLUS and insert Ace3DS PLUS into your console, power on.
You will show the picture below
Then press NDS icon,
press the microSD Card, you will get this list
Then, press “START”, you will get this,
Then, press setting, you will get
make “cheat in games” on then save the setting , press OK icon.

Confirm it, press OK again, you will back to the game list
Then, press Y buttom, you will get this
press X to setting the cheats
you can do whatever you want to cheat in the games.
then, press OK to save it, then start the game you will find you can enjoy all the cheat function now~

6 comments:

  1. Ok, so loaded up some cheats in soul silver. Went to load the game and now it won't load into the game. I have tried to lead back into the cheats and disable them, but any time I try to the ace3ds flashcart freezes and I need to power down the 3ds. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering how you got your cheats to appear? Mine just won't though I know I have the .dat file in the correct place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a way to add cheats?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards. free nintendo eshop codes

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    Nintendo eShop codes

    ReplyDelete
  6. pourquoi il faut toujours que ça soit compliqué bordel...

    ReplyDelete